Web-interface for MySQL database administration. Demo, packages for Enterprise Linux.
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system which is a central part of the LAMP web application software stack.
- Many frequently used operations are supported by the UI.
- Allows you to manage DB users and privileges.
- Has the ability to execute any SQL statement.
- A suitable query result can be instantly displayed as a chart.
- Permits you to edit several rows in a compact table.
- Supports exporting selected rows in SQL format.
- Enables you to monitor DBMS performance metrics.
- Includes a simple DOM browser.
- Close the popup after successful login.
Packages for Enterprise Linux
- Unpack the archive under your webserver’s document root.
- Ensure the installed files have appropriate permissions. Verify that cache subdirectory is writable by the webserver.
- Edit share/etc/User.inc.php and applications/admin/etc/User.inc.php to change the defaults.